Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Daniel Defense build code

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by chiefsalami, May 12, 2013.

1. chiefsalami

chiefsalami Portland, OR Member

I have a build code for the Daniel Defense website, which enables you to build and purchase a complete rifle or a complete upper. I registered with them when this craze started and it took about 2 months to receive the code. Their price is pretty reasonable given the high quality that DD offers, and they promise to build and ship your rifle (or upper) within 7 days of placing your order.

I have built everything I need, and will not end up using this code. So I figured, if it's worth something to someone, trade me for it! :)

Let's get creative!

2. Dan1477

Dan1477 Beaverton, Oregon Active Member

Woah that sounds awesome! Would you sell it for cash (or at least put a $ trade value on it)?

3. chiefsalami

I guess I could trade for cash :) What are you offering?

4. cally88

cally88 Portland Active Member

Let me get this straight.... Your selling a code (you paid nothing for right?). Do you really think someone should "trade" you something for it? The more reasonable thing to do would be offer up what you had the insight to get, since you had the luck to acquire what you needed.

I will take it........ Just kidding!

Do the right thing here hook up a fellow member, after all that is what this place is for..... Right?

MrCaprioni, bcdon, Zeshio and 3 others like this.
  5. Guyrick

Guyrick Oregon New Member

Yeah, I'm trying to wrap my head around this one as well ....

6. chiefsalami

Doesn't have to be a trade for a "thing". Maybe a tip on where to buy ammo (that actually has stock at reasonable prices) - or something along those lines... That's why I said "get creative"... Looking to trade what could be worth something to someone.

7. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

not to pooh on your offer but i dont think you need a code to do what youre talking about. you can already use the website to order a custom ar

8. P7id10T

P7id10T Cedar Hills Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have a paper clip.
    It's an extremely useful tool in organizing paperwork, useful to pick cheap-arsed locks, and extremely hard to find when you _really_ need one. :cool:
    I heard it's a springboard to great value -- some guy on Craig's List traded his for a house.

bcdon, samuelm16, Mezzovex and 3 others like this.
  9. chiefsalami

Not true. You cannot order a rifle or upper from Daniel Defense without this code. You can build it online, sure, but cannot order it.

10. chiefsalami

Although you all seem to have this feeling of entitlement and couldn't find it within yourselves to offer something in return for the hookup... The code is dcdf00. It's one-time use and expires soon.

Kryptonite and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.