JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a build code for the Daniel Defense website, which enables you to build and purchase a complete rifle or a complete upper. I registered with them when this craze started and it took about 2 months to receive the code. Their price is pretty reasonable given the high quality that DD offers, and they promise to build and ship your rifle (or upper) within 7 days of placing your order.

I have built everything I need, and will not end up using this code. So I figured, if it's worth something to someone, trade me for it! :)

Let's get creative!

Let me get this straight.... Your selling a code (you paid nothing for right?). Do you really think someone should "trade" you something for it? The more reasonable thing to do would be offer up what you had the insight to get, since you had the luck to acquire what you needed.

I will take it........ Just kidding!

Do the right thing here hook up a fellow member, after all that is what this place is for..... Right?

Doesn't have to be a trade for a "thing". Maybe a tip on where to buy ammo (that actually has stock at reasonable prices) - or something along those lines... That's why I said "get creative"... Looking to trade what could be worth something to someone.

not to pooh on your offer but i dont think you need a code to do what youre talking about. you can already use the website to order a custom ar

I have a paper clip.
It's an extremely useful tool in organizing paperwork, useful to pick cheap-arsed locks, and extremely hard to find when you _really_ need one. :cool:
I heard it's a springboard to great value -- some guy on Craig's List traded his for a house.

Although you all seem to have this feeling of entitlement and couldn't find it within yourselves to offer something in return for the hookup... The code is dcdf00. It's one-time use and expires soon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.