JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Daniel Defense A1.5 Fixed Rear sight for sale. It is basically new. It came on my brand new Daniel Defense rifle and I fired it once with this sight on the rifle. There is nothing wrong with it, I just removed it to put on an optic. It is in brand new condition with no marks or blemishes on the sight.

The sights are $71.00 plus shipping on the Daniel Defense site, so I will sell this for $60.00 shipped. I live out near Banks and I'm pretty busy between work and family so I would prefer Paypal and I will ship it the next business day following payment. Let me know if that doesn't work for you and we can make another arrangements.

Again $60.00 SHIPPED

004-11_zps161f1b21.jpg

005-12_zps31d5b179.jpg

006-9_zpsb56bfb32.jpg

007-9_zps11337029.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top