JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale N.I.B. Daniel Defense DD LITE Rail - 7.0 Carbine rail in black (16"Carbine). There can't Possibly be a better deal on this hard to get ultralight free floa quad rail from Daniel Defense! I'm going to part with it for just $165.00. Way below cost not to mention the $329 MSRP! I do accept PayPal and I can ship for $12.35 extra. PM/call/text Jim @ 503-828-2717

Note: these do not come with the barrel nut wrench. They are available from Daniel Defense and multiple retailers on eBay for about $15.

Product Information:

2684.jpg
The Daniel Defense Lite Rail is a 1-piece, Free Float Handguard featuring an uninterrupted upper rail platform, 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction and a Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish. The Lite Rail incorporates precision CNC-machined M1913 Picatinny Rail surfaces along its entire length for the addition of lights, lasers, vertical grips and/or other tactical accessories. The skeletonized design of the quad rail handguard removes all unnecessary weight and bulk, keeping the rifle trim and lively for better handling qualities. While light weight was certainly a design goal, Strength and Rigidity are the Lite Rail's true defining characteristics, ensuring military-grade durability and performance under the most demanding of circumstances.

Installation requires the removal of the factory barrel nut, replacing it with Daniel Defense's proprietary "Bolt-Up System" featuring a hardened steel barrel nut and simplified alignment of the upper-to-handguard top rail interface. This requires the use of the included Daniel Defense Barrel Nut Wrench. Six Grade-8 Mil-Spec Fasteners are then used to secure the handguard tube to the upper receiver via a pair of matching aluminum Bolt-Up Plates. The "Bolt-Up System" is an extremely strong and proven design, tested thoroughly by USSOCOM who selected it and the Daniel Defense RIS II Handguard for the SOPMOD II Program.

Technical Information:

Lite Rail 7.0 Carbine
  • Length: 7.25"
  • Width: 2.06"
  • Weight: 10 oz
  • Inside Diameter: 1.22"
  • Gas System Compatibility: Carbine
    dd-2001-1.jpg 418746.jpg