JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here's a Dan Wesson Valor I've literally had sitting in my safe since 2016, when I purchased it new.

It remains unfired and in perfect condition, comes with box literature and all magazines.

$1500 and transfer fees at local FFL and it's yours. F9808C7E-AA6A-4248-AE69-94B49C84C0C9.jpeg 1E42DAF1-1FE3-441B-ADBB-5159BCACF3D6.jpeg 2716F67A-3BEB-4338-8270-76ECC2BBEE84.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
the best 1911 this side of $2k, maybe more, and nicer looking than the new version, I'd leap on this if I were looking...GLWS !

Agreed! I'm desperately trying to figure out how to come up with the cash without ticking off 'she who must be obeyed', lol
Isn't that always the case. I was looking for a Dan Wesson a while back but couldn't find one. Ended up getting a new colt competition and a leupold vx5-hd. Don't regret it but now I have my 1911 and want a lever action next time I get money that I can spend without pushing off the one that shall not be named

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.