JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold, mods please close. Thank you.

All,

This is an excellent condition (easily 90+%) Dan Wesson SSC 1911 in .40 cal. These are getting harder and harder to come by these days. The SSC purpose built by Dan Wesson for competition. It features a magwell, ambi-safety, fiber optic front sight with fully adjustable target rear sight, Clark style rib on length of the frame and the shark skin grips. I've had the trigger professionally worked to a very crisp 2.25lbs.

It will ship with one DW factory magazine, 3 Tripp Cobra 10rd magazines and BladeTech double magazine pouch. I purchased it used and it does have some handling marks and a scratch on the slide that were there when I got it. I've done my best to provide pictures to show everything I have described but if you have questions please PM me. $1325 shipped to your FFL or if done FTF I will cover transfer.

Trades considered: Glock 19 Gen 3 or Springfield XDM 9mm + cash other offers considered as well but cash is always king.

33w1mq9.jpg
rr01ug.jpg
15y7zia.jpg
znu59k.jpg

Last Edited: