Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dan Wesson 44 w 2 extra barrels

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by mommabronco79, Jul 15, 2013.

1. mommabronco79

mommabronco79 McMinnville Member

IMAG2646-1.jpg

I have finally decided to follow my doctors orders and sell my gun since due to wrist damage I'm not suppose to shoot it any more. I know I'm going to regret this, but my loss is someone's gain.

Dan wesson 44 mag. With 2 extra barrels. Monson made.

My price is firm at 1000 cash. Might consider small partial trade for small concealable gun.

It comes with 2 extra barrels and a scope mounted on one. No barrel wrench or gauge, sorry. And not in original case.

Message or email me and I will answer questions as soon as I can, but full time job gets in the way.

IMAG2646-1.jpg

2. mommabronco79

Ok. As of today price is lowered to 700 cash or best offer. Or cash and partial trade. Need moving expenses and car repair bill ASAP.

3. mommabronco79

As I am an Oregon seller....buyer must be Oregon as well. All 3 pm's have been out of state.

4. Liberty97045

Liberty97045 Oregon City Well-Known Member

A few more details please.
    Lengths of barrels looks like 4", 6" & 8"?
    What is the scope make and model?
    Do I care that the barrel wrench and gauge are gone? Do I need them?

5. Patriot1668

Patriot1668 SW Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

You need the barrel wrench and gauge to properly change barrels. Original equipment on these are usually on EBAY. There's also a company that sells new aftermarket barrels/shrouds. I don't remember their name, but you can get the gauge and wrench from them as we'll.

6. mommabronco79

Sold in Friday. Have been out of town until now. No cell or comp to delete the post. But it has been sold. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.