JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just picked this up and decided I want something in Stainless. This is the Dan Wesson .357 Revolver with 6" barrel. It is used, has scratches, wear and some dings around the barrel nut. Comes as shown with an extra Pachmayr Grip. I do not have the box or the barrel tool for removing the barrel.
Looking for SS Ruger GP100, Ruger SS Mark III .22, SS Browning Buck Mark .22 to name a few.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

Dan Wesson .357 002.JPG

Dan Wesson .357 004.JPG

Last Edited:
Not thinking of a cash price because it seems with cash I never seem to keep it long enough to get the stainless pistol I want.
May our livers glorify God,
Michael

Just picked this up and decided I want something in Stainless. This is the Dan Wesson .357 Revolver with 6" barrel. It is used, has scratches, wear and some dings around the barrel nut. Comes as shown with an extra Pachmayr Grip. I do not have the box or the barrel tool for removing the barrel.
Looking for SS Ruger GP100, Ruger SS Mark III .22, SS Browning Buck Mark .22 to name a few.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael
Are you interested in Taurus Model 669 in Stainless with a 6" barrel?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.