JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Dont know the round count, but its a good shooter, bore is bright and shiny. I believe barrel is7 1/2" bluing is not perfect but good. Hogue grips, has wood grips also, bu they are not original. Has good Blanchi shoulder holster. Looking for $700 cash, obo. Open to trades, still looking for a 7mm Mag rem 700 XCR or LRT or sako, or maybe ruger #1, something with 26" barrel, stainless preferred, would add cash as needed. Please PM me

danwesson357007.jpg danwesson357010.jpg danwesson357013.jpg danwesson357009.jpg danwesson357012.jpg

list the plant it was made at (there were 3 and 1 is better than the others) and I think you are probably high on price, I like em personally but they are not as popular as some other makers.

I think you're still high. That weapon was offered in a set with 3 different barrels, and I've seen full sets with no blueing loss go in the 600-700 range. I would stop in a local gs and get their opinion on value, or you could try calling one of the gun broker stores and ask them (gun shops generally are more tgan hapy to do that). But ultimately the value is what someone is willing to pay. As someone who likes them I would say that if I were in the market gor one I would probably be looking to pay about $400.. but that's just me. Good luck with your sale!

When I want to get a ball park estimate of what guns sell for I go to gun broker and look not at the asking price but the biding, that's what people are willing to pay. On several occasions I've decided to keep my guns rather than sell them at what I considered a give away price. An example would be a 4" Monson Dan Wesson I see is going 300 bucks. For that I'll just keep shooting mine.

You might try consigning it with Emerald Valley Arms here in town or Gun Pro over in Springfield, heck they might have something you'd like to swap for.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.