JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a K1A1 Paratrooper side charging semi auto by Daewoo. This is the South Korean answer to NATO's requirement for rifles that run STANAG mags. This is chambered in 5.56x45.

It runs most any STANAG mag. GI mags, PMAGS, Thermolds. I have run all of those plus a 100 round Surefire through it with no problems. 16 inch barrel, direct impingement operating system. Takes AR grips and some small parts. I think triggers, bolts and firing pins are the same. Bolt carrier is proprietary and you can see why. There is no buffer tube, that is how it can run the cool wire collapsible stock. I bought this unfired in 2011. I have put maybe 400 rounds through it since I bought it. It still had shipping grease/cosmoline all inside it when I first got it. I believe I have the original box too. It is a fantastic handling little rifle. The built in flash hider works very well and it is about as light of a rifle as you can get in an AR platform.

The railed forend is a very hard to obtain DI Optical rail from the South Korean company that makes them. I have never seen one for sale with this rail on it. Most folks run the Stormwerks rail and I prefer the looks of this DI Optical rail. More info here:
<broken link removed>

Factory front handguard included.

Pictures:
18028399919_b59bb6e9fe_z.jpg

18026774368_988227d602_z.jpg

18028407169_87941b5e12_z.jpg

17594022163_35e89c1293_z.jpg

18214628985_16f05106ec_z.jpg

17594029573_d74736879d_z.jpg

18026791818_4ef0a392c5_z.jpg

Bolt and recoil spring setup:
18026799098_6f449f0ff4_z.jpg

Please contact me via PM with any questions.

I am located in Issaquah, WA. Sale to be completed at a gun shop that is reasonable for both of us to get to so we can satisfy i594. You'd be surprised how far I am willing to go to facilitate this sale, so ping me if you aren't in the immediate Seattle area, I am more than likely willing to come half way at least. I have family in Portland, OR so we can figure out a way to do a legal transaction if you are from Oregon and interested as well because I always am looking for a reason to come down to Portland to visit family.

$1750 cash and I'll throw in the sling, LaRue handstop and a couple beat up GI mags. These go from $1700 to $2000 on Gunbroker if they are ever there and that is without the really hard to find and obtain rail.

The thumbhole stock versions are gas piston, whereas this is a DI setup. Other than that, they are very similar. The gas piston version is more like an AK style long stroke operating rod that has a tab that fits into a slot on the bolt carrier where gas hits the back of the piston and it drives the bolt as a single unit. As opposed to AR style short stroke, "tappet" style piston systems that hit the piston with gas and then the piston hits the bolt. The recoil spring mechanism is pretty similar on both versions as well.

Price drop! I cannot figure out how to edit the title of my thread in this forum software package.

$1750 including the sling and LaRue handstop as well as two beat up GI mags!

You can't find these rifles, let alone find them in this condition with this rail. They are handy little rifles. If I didn't have 3 SBR's I'd never sell it.

My understanding is that they are actually machined into the barrel. There were guys out there that would cut the barrel and thread them for you and install a long whatever you want to get it to 16 inches is my understanding. As a flash hider it works really well. It limits attachments of course and isn't particularly fancy looking though.

This is a K1A1 Paratrooper side charging semi auto by Daewoo. This is the South Korean answer to NATO's requirement for rifles that run STANAG mags. This is chambered in 5.56x45.

It runs most any STANAG mag. GI mags, PMAGS, Thermolds. I have run all of those plus a 100 round Surefire through it with no problems. 16 inch barrel, direct impingement operating system. Takes AR grips and some small parts. I think triggers, bolts and firing pins are the same. Bolt carrier is proprietary and you can see why. There is no buffer tube, that is how it can run the cool wire collapsible stock. I bought this unfired in 2011. I have put maybe 400 rounds through it since I bought it. It still had shipping grease/cosmoline all inside it when I first got it. I believe I have the original box too. It is a fantastic handling little rifle. The built in flash hider works very well and it is about as light of a rifle as you can get in an AR platform.

The railed forend is a very hard to obtain DI Optical rail from the South Korean company that makes them. I have never seen one for sale with this rail on it. Most folks run the Stormwerks rail and I prefer the looks of this DI Optical rail. More info here:
<broken link removed>

Pictures:
View attachment 242029

View attachment 242030

View attachment 242031

View attachment 242032

View attachment 242033

View attachment 242034

View attachment 242035

View attachment 242037

I am located in Issaquah, WA. Sale to be completed at a gun shop that is reasonable for both of us to get to so we can satisfy i594. You'd be surprised how far I am willing to go to facilitate this sale, so ping me if you aren't in the immediate Seattle area, I am more than likely willing to come half way at least. I have family in Portland, OR so we can figure out a way to do a legal transaction if you are from Oregon and interested as well because I always am looking for a reason to come down to Portland to visit family.

$1750 cash and I'll throw in the sling, LaRue handstop and a couple beat up GI mags. These go from $1700 to $2000 on Gunbroker if they are ever there and that is without the really hard to find and obtain rail.

<broken link removed>

Pictures:
View attachment 242029

View attachment 242030

View attachment 242031

View attachment 242032

View attachment 242033

View attachment 242034

View attachment 242035

View attachment 242037

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.