JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Daewoo DR-200 gas-piston semi-auto .223 rifle.
Imported by Kimber of Clackamas, OR.
Used - excellent condition.
Weaver-mount rail.
Mounted Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40mm black matte riflescope, with lens caps. (Bullet-drop-compensator reticle.)
JP Enterprises DVC custom-shortened fixed stock, w/ tail storage compartment. (Length is good for shorter-than-average arms, or a woman, etc. But it also fits me OK and I'm 5'10".)
(If desired, Stormwerkz makes adapters that can fit just about any AR stock or side-folders.)
YHM Phantom 5C2-aggressive flash hider.
M16A2 pistol grip.
Detachable bipod.
Paracord 2-point sling.
Included is 1 Colt aluminum 30-round magazine.

Have personally fired only one 30-round magazine through it. No malfunctions. Cleaned thoroughly afterward.
Bought it from a trusted family friend during the ban scare of 2012/2013, and other than shooting it the one time it has sat in the safe ever since.
Happy to answer any questions.

I'm not desperate to sell it, but I'm an AR guy and I think I'd rather have the money from this for a 2nd AR (but I'm not interested in trades). I've been told by Daewoo enthusiasts that at this point (especially during the gunpocalypse) it might be worth around $1500, but I really don't know its value and would like to see what offers I get.
Thanks!
[[Edit: I instantly got what appears to be an offer for $1500, literally minutes after posting this, which makes me suspect the rifle may be worth more than my guess of $1500. So I'm entertaining higher offers. Mods, if that's not allowed, let me know and I can alter this post however is needed.]]

Daewoo DR200.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
looks like an auction
If how I made my post is against the rules, I can alter it or even take it down if necessary. But in that case, how does someone handle pricing in a sale post if they just don't know what their gun is worth? I suppose I could say "Asking $2000, or best offer"...? But in that case I figured people we see "$2000" and not even click because that'd be absurdly high.
Any advice is appreciated.

You put the price as $1500 for sale. I think you should sell it for the price that you asked for, instead of "waiting" for a higher offer. It seems a bit like an auction when you mention, you are entertaining higher offers, when you already got (a buyer) for the price you think your firearm is worth.
But like I said...I don't know what the rifle is worth. I didn't post $1500 because that's what I think it's worth. It's just a guess at the ballpark, which could go up or down, as far as I know. Isn't that reasonable? Maybe I don't understand why there's a rule against auctions in the first place. Are auctions harmful for some reason?
(Also, I tried to put "$1500 or best offer" in the price section, but the website wouldn't let me. Numbers only.)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.