JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my "Korean Hi-Power" Daewoo DP51 9mm. Great overall condition, very smooth moving, tight locking action, awesome trigger and clean, bright bore and chamber. Includes one factory 13rd Daewoo magazine and I'll also throw in a S&W Series 59 mag that also fits (though it looks a bit janky).

Interesting triple action trigger on this pistol…This means that other than traditional double or single action fire modes it has "fast action" mode, apparently borrowed from FN's GP "Fast Action" pistol. In this mode hammer is cocked by the cycle of the slide, then it is pushed forward by the pressure on the hammer head. In this position, the main spring remains cocked, so only light pressure on the trigger is necessary to recock the hammer and fire the gun in the "double action manner". Or, alternatively, hammer can be recocked manually to be fired in single action for maximum first-shot accuracy. Sights are fixed, with the rear sight dovetailed to the slide.

Asking $750 or possible trade for Beretta cats (looking for nickel Cheetahs or an 86). Kindly make any offers via PM. Happy to meet in the anaconda area or ship to your FFL. Buyer pays transfer and shipping.

DDEC7301-50DE-4FB7-A0F7-CDC0152267F0.jpeg 07FCF4E7-F417-492D-AFC6-078F19806C2A.jpeg 2B13FB48-B1D2-43AB-8B5D-5D07E2D54931.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.