JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
I am selling a lightly used CZP10S Optics Ready pistol that comes with the case (includes C&H Precision Holosun K/RMR optics adapter plate, Olight charger), two magazines (one with Hyve +2 extension), Olight and custom AIWB McKinatec holster. I am the second owner and only put an additional 50 rounds with the original owner stating he put less than 100 rounds.

TRADES WELCOMED

Meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More. Buyer pays all fees.

image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would you post a picture of the top of the slide with the sights and cover plate shown.
Is the holster set up for the Olight?
How many rounds do the mags hold?
I can send pics of the top rail tomorrow. I have an adapter that fits rmr/holosun k optics. One magazine holds 12 and the other with the hyve extension holds 14. The custom holster fits the pistol with the olight.

IMG_4415.jpeg IMG_4414.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.