JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pictures below, I'll list them off from top to bottom.

CETME SOLD

$300 - Czech Mauser, from the BRNO arsenal. I believe the model is M98. It's the long rifle version, unlike the vz.24 with its 23" barrel, this has a barrel length closer to 27". The rifling is still nice and sharp, and the action is smooth as butter. No front sight hood or rear sling swivel. Never had either one. I do, however, have 470 rounds of 1950's surplus ammunition in an ammo can to go with it. Not really looking to split the ammo up from the rifle.

$325 - Savage 111 300 Winchester Magnum. No accutrigger. Less than 200 rounds down the pipe. Detachable magazine with 3+1 capacity. EGW single piece long action scope mount comes with it loosely installed. This rifle was my hunting rifle for a few years and took a little water damage to the finish the first year. Nothing major and a little cold blue would probably smooth it out, but even those spots didn't give me any trouble during subsequent years. Comes with 25 rounds of Federal blue box 180gr ammo.

PM or post offers here. Thanks for reading!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.