JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
thinning the heard so a couple guns are going down the road.

1st up is a Remington lvsf in 204 ruger. it has had 200rnds factory hornady down the tube. B&C stock has been skim bedded. it also has a shilen trigger set at 2.5lbs. gun will shoot sub moa easily and regular 3/4moa and better with factory 32g v-max. I also have available 400 brand new nosler custom shop brass all primed up with federal sm. primer's if buyer is interested.( never got to reloading for this yet). 850.00 shipped and insured from private party to your ffl.
photo-3.jpg

2nd up is a CZ452 in 17hmr with approximately 2000rnds through it. this was strictly my rat gun for a while. has a trigger sear and spring installed. trigger is set less than 1lb at the moment. will come with cz rings and a straight 12 power leupold. ammo available to buyer only. I have about 1800rnds 17g vmax that rifle buyer will have dibs on. 700.00 for rifle shipped and insured from private party to your ffl.
cz452.jpg

3rd is a factory colt sporter lightweight original box and two factory colt clips will come with it. 200rnds shot through this and still has cosmeline around some of the action. 1050.00 shipped and insured from private party to your ffl.
View attachment 138437
View attachment 138438
View attachment 138439

FTF transactions available and save the shipping and handling.

kyle

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads