JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Turkish Walnut... what does that even mean? WELL! Let me tell you what it means!

It means you'll be a clay target expert in no time! It means you'll be shootin' them ducks like there's no tomorrow! It means you'll be shootin' in style in no time at all when you purchase this fine shotgun from me!

Up for your consideration is a CZ-USA Mallard 20ga Shotgun. It's a beautiful, 28" Over Under shotgun that is so well built, it makes anything less than $1k feel cheap. I'm serious about that. This thing has fit and finish that are incredible to me.

This has double triggers which are very nice. Enough reading... you want pictures!!

9kz3.jpg
7wg8.jpg
t4t2.jpg
l700.jpg
42rq.jpg
hvjm.jpg
hlvp.jpg
647y.jpg

How much you think this is worth? Yeah, Turkish Walnut is not cheap. Some prep with Gold, others with Silver... I say, prep with Turkish Walnut! Duck for dinner is what I'm talkin' about!

I will let you have this as long as you're legal to own firearms in the state of Oregon for just $400 cash!

Please PM me when you've made up your mind you want a high quality shotgun for some low quality American currency.

OH yeah, check out the ammo classifieds cause I'm selling a TON of 20ga ammo too!

i was wondering what chokes you have for this gun. How much use? I I would be interested if the usage is low, not sure about the two trigger system, kinda like one trigger, but I admit i'm new at this so i don't know what a two trigger system would offer. I have 4 other CZ's in long rifle and I really like them, so I am a captive subject.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.