JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Comes with 3 mags, original hardcase, and all the original parts, etc. Also comes with a kydex holster.

Second owner, first owner was a reputable member on here, he said he put about a 100 rounds through it. I have put about 300 rounds through it.

Very cool and fun range gun. Trigger is amazing, definitely one of the most accurate pistols I have ever had. But I got a Dan Wesson and prefer 1911s.

Trades:

PSA AKs
Benelli 828u
Beretta silver pigeon
Tikka t3x ctr 308
Dan Wesson 9mm
If you got something interesting and high quality in the vein of what's listed above happy to hear it

2762AE9F-EFC3-478B-8FD2-89242B438584.jpeg 420A3309-696F-4BF4-86E6-4940956CA532.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The TSO very accurate and puts a smile on everyone that shoots it.
The TSO is a great handgun, one of the most accurate factory built 9mm's, I'm no expert shooter but I was able to break some clay pigeons that I placed about 3/4 of the way on lane four at wolfcreek.Not sure what the exact distance was and I did miss the first five shots before finding where I needed to aim for that distance, but that was probably the farthest I've hit any targets with a 9mm. 😲

Only got rid of it because it made me want a 2011 more than I already did, and my favorite gun store gave me really good trade value towards a limited style 2011.(currently my favorite pistol)

I was the first owner. This is a absolutely awesome gun. I bought it new 2021 at the marksmans. As stated i only shot 100 rounds. It was not easy to trade it and i still miss it lol. The seller is of excellent character and a pleasure to deal with. You would be hard pressed to fined a more accurate 9mm or better guy to buy from.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.