JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a CZ SP-01 Shadow Line with two mags and +2 base plates for a total of 19 rounds (also includes the original +0 base plates). The Shadow Line series are rarely imported CZ SP-01 with Shadow 1 (the original Shadow and not the newer Shadow 2) internals. You can see it is lacking a firing stop pin right below the rear sight in the photos. The lack of the firing pin stop is what makes the action much smoother.

In addition, this pistol has had the competition hammer installed and trigger work (polishing, short reset disconnector installed, and light springs installed) through CZ Customs. Paid over $1200 for it.

Basically a Shadow with SP-01 body.

Selling to clean up my collection and also because I barely take this one out. So perhaps someone else will have more use out of it.

20220812_213344_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220812_213403_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220812_213414_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220812_213430_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220812_213442_Cleaned_Meta.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
According to the CZ website they are interchangeable.

"CZ 75 full size & CZ Shadow 2 models mags
All full size CZ 75 series models, incl. CZ Shadow 2 models, can fit the same magazine.

Different CZ 75 models will use different magazine from factory, but the difference is only in materials used or base pad used.

The same magazine can thus be used for CZ 75B, CZ 75 SP-01, CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow as well as for CZ Shadow 2.

Magazine pads for these mags are also fully interchangeable.

These magazines are with standard metal +0 base pad for 16 rnd magazine, but you will very often find 17rnd magazine thanks to slightly extended mag pad, 18rnd magazine and also 19rnd magazine with further extended mag pad.,"

I wish I had the $$, I have the same FCG in my CZ 75B.

@69IzhmashAK
Thank you! That is really helpful!

Here is what I recently gathered but it is not all of it:
Full-Size mags (Large size frames): CZ 75 Series including the SP-01, Shadow 2 series, CZ 85 series
Compact-Size mags (Compact size frames): CZ P-01, CZ 75 Compact, CZ 75D PCR
Full-size mags (Very large size frames): CZ TSO, CZ TS, CZ Czechmate

Still available?
Sorry for the late reply!
It is still available but I decided to sell it. I was only selling it because I needed the money to buy other guns due to all the shenanigans. But considering the rarity of this pistol, seems like a poor choice.

I'm sorry and hope that you will be able to find what you want!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.