JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$975
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Walla Walla
State
Washington
Zip Code
New in box CZ Sharptail Double Barrel 16 GA with all factory documents. Never fired. Will ship to your FFL for cost of shipping.

CZ Sharp-Tail Black 16ga 2.75in Side By Side Shotgun - 28in - With a single selectable mechanical trigger and pistol grip, the Sharp-Tail has some important new features. Updated with new technology, the one-piece CNCed receiver now has independent floating firing pins, coil spring operated hammers, and newly designed sears. The Sharp-tail 16 Gauge features a 28in barrel, a semi-beavertail styled forend, and fixed IC/MOD chokes. It also features a single selectable trigger, manual safety, and weighs in at about 7.3 lbs.

SPECIFICATIONS

GAUGE16 Gauge
CHAMBER2-3/4in
CAPACITY2
BARREL LENGTH28in
LOP14.5in
FINISHBlack Hard Chrome
STOCKTurkish Walnut
CHOKEFixed IC/MOD
WEIGHT7.3lb
ACTIONSide by Side
HANDRight
OVERALL LENGTH45.75in

20220427_144442.jpg 20220427_144458.jpg 20220427_145031.jpg 20220427_145016.jpg 20220427_144944.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Very cool. Trade interest?

New in box CZ Sharptail Double Barrel 16 GA with all factory documents. Never fired. Will ship to your FFL for cost of shipping.

CZ Sharp-Tail Black 16ga 2.75in Side By Side Shotgun - 28in - With a single selectable mechanical trigger and pistol grip, the Sharp-Tail has some important new features. Updated with new technology, the one-piece CNCed receiver now has independent floating firing pins, coil spring operated hammers, and newly designed sears. The Sharp-tail 16 Gauge features a 28in barrel, a semi-beavertail styled forend, and fixed IC/MOD chokes. It also features a single selectable trigger, manual safety, and weighs in at about 7.3 lbs.

SPECIFICATIONS

GAUGE16 Gauge
CHAMBER2-3/4in
CAPACITY2
BARREL LENGTH28in
LOP14.5in
FINISHBlack Hard Chrome
STOCKTurkish Walnut
CHOKEFixed IC/MOD
WEIGHT7.3lb
ACTIONSide by Side
HANDRight
OVERALL LENGTH45.75in

View attachment 1322715 View attachment 1322716 View attachment 1322719 View attachment 1322720 View attachment 1322725
If you still have it. I'm interested

It looks like my message didn't go thru. $875 shipped. You can actually box up the shotgun and ship thru UPS. They just require a copy of an FFL and I will send mine with payment. I don't have PayPal and they cancelled my Venmo when a payee referenced a payment was for a gun

I'll go $875 plus shipping. Unless you have something else in mind, I'll take a check and will ship when it clears. I believe that Fed Ex will ship it also. I can send it to your FFL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.