JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1650
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Used Shadow 2 Orange. Unknown round count - I bought it used. Looks to be low use - very little wear on the mags, no dings in the base pads, the slide has very little wear on the finish (if it has been in and out of a holster a lot, it will show on the slide). This is the model that comes with the barrel bushing and trigger work from the factory.

Comes with case, 3 @ 17 round CZ mags, springs, tools, extra buffers, black G10 mag button (I was going to delete the orange color on it), oil, cleaning kit, no manual. I changed the front fiber to green, can include a red fiber to convert it back if desired.

Cash or F&F PayPal, no trades, transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More on you.

BA125607-D22A-40CD-AD0F-79106853D445.jpeg CBD789F5-02E1-4A95-BDB3-1635F7139A80.jpeg A0B91AA7-68E4-478D-9417-C968A51026FC.jpeg 7AEDFDB5-238C-4969-AC44-1E01A6A5C3D0.jpeg E3D44025-C507-47DE-83DA-4B336216ED8D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Have you shot it? It's the finest handgun I own.
Oh yeah! It's awesome. Flatter shooting than my Shadow 1. Unfortunately I have a lot more reps with my SP-01. Something about the mag release makes mags stick unless I shift my grip. I could probably swap to the 75 mag release, but I just decided to stick with the SP-01 and pass on this S2 to someone who will appreciate it more.

Maybe a stupid question but is this DA/SA or SAO?
It's all good. This is DA/SA. I think the Tactical Sport Orange is the SAO production model. This can (and should) be holstered in a cocked and locked condition, since it has a safety and no decocker. If you really want SAO, Cajun Gunworks and CZ Custom sell the parts to convert.

Or you can learn to manually decock as USPSA Production shooters do. Pull the trigger with the weak hand thumb under the hammer. Roll off and you are GTG in DA.

Or you can learn to manually decock as USPSA Production shooters do. Pull the trigger with the weak hand thumb under the hammer. Roll off and you are GTG in DA.
Yes, it is possible to decock guns without decockers. We'll probably disagree, but I think the uspsa rule regarding decocking safety model pistols is unsafe. There was an incident a year or two ago that proved this. Anyway...to each their own, I don't shoot uspsa.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.