JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mint condition with exactly 272 rounds through her. The little bit that looks like wear on the takedown lever is just light reflecting. Pistol could almost pass for unfired. This is the newer version, not the "Duty" from previous years. There are some functional differences with the trigger parts and a few other things on the newer ones.

I bought this gun from G&R Tactical. I had Grant at G&R install the Cajun Gunworks "92030" short reset kit, do some polishing and also purchased the "97910" spring kit (go here for descriptions MSRP on these two is 75 and 28 dollars respectively. <broken link removed>). The idea was to shoot for a 5lb pull in DA and a 3lb pull in SA, however I have not measured it personally. That said, Grant was most excited about the trigger on the P-07 for good reason. It's lovely. All factory parts are also included, should you want to return it back to stock. The thumb safety/single action kit has never been installed, is included as well.

Comes with everything a brand new one would include:
-Factory test target
-Manuels, books and warrany tregistration card
-Small and medium backstraps (large is currently installed on gun)
-Factory parts that were replaced by the Cajun Gunworks parts
-Factory bore brush and cleaning rod (never used, I use my own cleaning tools)
-Original padded hardcase with matching #'s
- 2 original magazines
-Factory parts to convert to a single action with a thumb safety

Accessories available for an additional price:
-Aliengear hybrid holster nearly new condition - $20
-Two additonal factory magazines - $30

Everything together for $450.

I live in NW Portland, FTF with bill of sale. No trades please.

IMG_4294_zpsvdlss9cd.jpg IMG_4305_zps8wlsosgh.jpg IMG_4306_zpsiorr47un.jpg IMG_4307_zpsap493oat.jpg IMG_4308_zps1uypibvn.jpg IMG_4309_zpscjc5ewj8.jpg IMG_4293_zpsmajjbqa8.jpg