JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my lightly used CZ-P10F with approximately 350 rounds through it.

It has the following:
-Cajun Gun Works short reset trigger. Significantly reduced overall travel, lighter pull and super short reset.
-Vortex Viper Red Dot sight, 6 MOA dot, CZ optics plate for the Vortex (CZ does not include optic plates with the P10, so these have to purchased separately for $50)
-HB Industries extended mag release
-Three 21 round magazines
-Comp-Tac international Holster. Also included in the Drop/offset for this holster which is in the original plastic bag as I never used it.
-Custom Grip tape on the firearm, similar to TalonGrips rubberized texture, but with much more coverage
-Everything that came with the Pistol new, including all 3 backstraps, all stock parts that were upgraded (stock mag release, trigger, optic plate cover, 19 rd magazine basepad, cleaning tools, lock, etc)
-Vortex Viper red dot also comes with original box and everything included, dust cover, tools, rail mount, etc.

The stock Iron sights do co-witness with the red dot (part of the reason I went with the Viper) it is a lower 1/3 co-witness, so the irons are not in the way when using the dot only.

Please reach out with any questions. This is a very nicely upgraded pistol with very little use. Only selling because I don't get to use it much and would rather put the funds towards other firearm projects.

I have several more pics I will post in the replies here.

Asking $750

**If you do not want the Viper Red dot and the optic plate that goes with it, I would take $575 for everything else and keep those**

Not looking for any trades at this time.

Cheers,

20240108_171816.jpg 20240108_172334.jpg 20240108_172411.jpg 20240108_172430.jpg 20240108_172437.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.