JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I couldn't help myself. Got a new p09. My first cz. I'm really enjoying the simplicity of this gun. Got her home, took it apart, inspected, lightly lubed, put it back together, changed my backstrap and I am one happy camper. I'm excited to see how it shoots.

Nice. Id love to see it! :cool:

Was thinking of getting a P 07.

Temporary host. Here you go.
1486065723260m.jpg

I have a P-07 and got the full upgrade kit from Cajun Gun Works and installed it myself. Great videos available online out there to show you how and if you have even remotely passable mechanical skills it's a simple upgrade. It transformed it into the best shooting DA/SA pistol I've ever had and the includes an H&K P30. I've had lots of other CZs and CZ clones (Canik), but the P-07 is equal to all of them.

I have a P-07 and got the full upgrade kit from Cajun Gun Works and installed it myself. Great videos available online out there to show you how and if you have even remotely passable mechanical skills it's a simple upgrade. It transformed it into the best shooting DA/SA pistol I've ever had and the includes an H&K P30. I've had lots of other CZs and CZ clones (Canik), but the P-07 is equal to all of them.
I thought about getting that upgrade. The OEM double action ain't bad. I do leave mine of halfcock. Cajun gun works has some cool stuff.

CZs are like potato chips. You cannot have only one. Congrats and much happy shooting with it. Loves my CZ75. Working on buying another CZ 75D PCR this time.

CZs are like potato chips. You cannot have only one. Congrats and much happy shooting with it. Loves my CZ75. Working on buying another CZ 75D PCR this time.
Yup, I can see myself getting more. I wouldn't mind buying a 85 combat. Or at least a 75 with those type of sights.

IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1385.JPG
Just shot a p-09 that I picked up from another forum member...Has the Cajun Gun Works trigger kit installed, turns it into a real sweet shooter!
Not sure of its role yet, but might very well become my new Speed Steel pistol.
Basically just function checked it, but the accuracy is definitely there...
1st pic is 7 rounds at 7 yards, 2nd pic is 5 at 5.

i have a p07. i wish i would have got the grey suppressor ready one but i am very happy with it anyway!
There are a lot of sharp edges on those suppressor height sights, and the barrel thread protector tends to come loose while shooting. I think now I would have preferred the non threaded barrel and normal sights.

There are a lot of sharp edges on those suppressor height sights, and the barrel thread protector tends to come loose while shooting. I think now I would have preferred the non threaded barrel and normal sights.
i think im gonna fork out the $200 for a factory cz threaded barrel. just got a suppressor :rolleyes: