JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally got the chance to take my CZ P07 Duty to the range yesterday and i can safely say I was very pleased with the result! The gun felt balanced and controlled and although some may not like the sights, i really liked them and for me anyway, they were dead on accurate... you cover the intended target with the front sight and thats where it impacts.... I am used to shooting like that anyway so it felt really natural. I put around 150 rounds through it of mixed factory loaded and reloaded brass etc... not one failure of any kind. It was superb. For the price, the ergonomics, capacity, handling and accuracy is a very tough combination to beat.

I am extremely pleased with my purchase and would definitely encourage anyone who is thinking about it to do the same.

I carry mine in a White Hat Holster and it is extremely comfortable even when fully loaded with 16 rounds.

Fantastic buy!

I'll put up some pictures later....

You'll love it, I have relatively small hands so ergonomic comfort is paramount for me, this is great! The only negative I found was depending on your grip the beaver tail would nip or bite your shooting hands thumb knuckle... Nothing a band aid or glove wouldn't fix though.

I find that carrying it in the white hat holster makes it extremely concealable and comfortable for what is more like a full size than a compact. Really pleased with my purchase.

Here's a couple magazines worth of reloaded 9mm right out of the box at 15+yards

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm from Europe so i'm a little more familiar with CZ than most, and it is seen as a very nice relatively high end brand there (depending on genre), so i was surprised to see the price of their offerings this side of the pond! I like you hope it stays a little secret as they really are a ridiculous offering when looking at performance : price ratio's!

I promise to get some pics up tomorrow! I am really impressed with my White Hat Holster! Anyone else use them?

I'm from Europe so i'm a little more familiar with CZ than most, and it is seen as a very nice relatively high end brand there (depending on genre), so i was surprised to see the price of their offerings this side of the pond! I like you hope it stays a little secret as they really are a ridiculous offering when looking at performance : price ratio's

Completely agree. CZs are quite a value, consider the price and the quality of firearm you receive. Some would argue the 75B is the Europe's 1911, the most prolific and most duplicated pistol ever.

As promised (better late than never!)

Here are a few pics of the White Hat and the CZ:

9421beb2-b33f-4083-9b69-3452ea2e2b3b_zps418adab5.jpg

I ordered the HorseHide 'Antique Cowboy' look with black screws / hardware....

e4134de0-8789-4be8-9fd4-2fa6e7a91947_zpsc0a97ea8.jpg

And here is a little comparison to the Crossbreed with a Beretta PX Storm Compact....

IMG_1524_zpsc49d5ae8.jpg

I have been thoroughly impressed with the White Hat Holster, i think it is holding up well to daily use and the upgrade to 'Horse Hide' was done from an aesthetic perspective rather than a functional one, although i think it is worth it on both counts.

The footprint of the White Hat is a little easier to 'fit' on the waist given its distribution of weight, it seems to be a little wider and shallower than the crossbreed. I also much prefer the clips on the white hat over the crossbreed, they can be a little fiddly due to the additional ripple in the metal under the actual folding part, but this aids in snugness once it is on the belt. Speaking of which it fits absolutely perfectly on a 1.75inch gun belt. I wear this almost every day and it is extremely comfortable.

Although i am using it with a different model than the one i used my crossbreed for, I do have to say i much prefer the functionality, fit and finish of my white hat over crossbreed.... although you cannot go wrong with either....