JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, thx for taking the time to read this thread. I have found that the P01 is increasingly popular and I am not having much luck finding any in my area. I purchased my own last year and I am very pleased with it. So much so I wanted two. I haven't seen another yet. I've found a couple 75b but that's about it. I'm in Az and I was curious as too how it is up there. Availability, price and the commenters opinion on the gun is valued. My own opinion is positive with the exception of the night sights it came with. Thumbs down on those but I'll be putting some of my own on. Thx again

The two CZ dealers in the Rogue Valley have them in waves but never more than two at a time. It was the first CZ I ever shot and is what lead me to the purchase of my all time favorite pistol SP-01Tac in 9mm . As for the availability of the P-01 they seem to be around....not like all the popular brands but pretty good for a brand that is fairly untapped in the masses
What I did see the other day at one of the dealers was a pistol I had been seeking for a while, the 2075 BD RAMI , the all metal. One sweet subcompact, unfortunately for me I have to exercise restraint at the moment.

Going to be SWEET ! and the Damascus Shop is great to deal with.....don't forget a pic or two when it comes in

Ok I'm not sure if this is where I should post pics but...

I picked it up yesterday and it is sweeeeeet! :D Can't believe how light it is and feels in the hand. The fit and finish is superb. VERY NICE !!!

Sorry for crappy cell pics, it doesn't do the OD green justice...

p01.7.jpg

Yep, and the trigger gets better the more you work it. What impresses me the most is how the slide feels as you "Glide" it onto the frame. FYI, there are trigger kits available that purportedly make the trigger much like a fine 1911. Enjoy!

Mike

Do it yourself from Cajun Gun Works.....

Rivals a good 1911 trigger.

The key to a good CZ trigger is the hammer hook angle…….decocker versions are a little tougher to work on but not a nightmare, if you ever decide to do it and need any help , come back and I'll give you a hand through it

CGW hammer hook vs. stock angle and cut

polish all the mating surfaces

Bought mine from Federal Way Discount Guns exactly 10 days before the Sandy Hook event... they have not had them in stock since. I do see quite a few on Gun Brokers and I think Buds Guns has them in stock now. At around $550, they simply have to be the best value for the money on the market IMO. I absolutely love the gun... it operates flawlessly and is as accurate as anything else I have shot.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top