JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
CZ
City
Snohomish County
State
Washington
Anyone have any factory CZ P-10 C 15-round magazines to sell, or know of a source? These don't appear to be available anywhere, even on GunBroker. Can find the factory CZ 10-rounders and the 15-round ProMags, but no factory CZ 15-rd. Any leads appreciated. Hoping to be able to source these before the WA mag ban goes into effect.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This post. Get on it if more can work.

These are for the full size "F" model. Although they'll work in the compact "C" model, they will extend out of the gun quite a bit, especially being 21-rounders, so not at all ideal for concealed carry. I really need the flush-fitting 15-round for the compact model. I appreciate your effort helping to track some down though, thank you.

Yes, I have a few of the 17-rounders, but I'm specifically after the 15's. The 15-round CZ mags are total unicorns right now, they don't seem to be available anywhere at any price. :( Thanks for helping look and passing along the links.
Yes, i see, figured you could change your base plates with the fullsize mags to give the flush fit.
I personally resigned myself to just buying another P10c and 07 pistol with 2 standard mags.

Any reason you do not want to try the promags? Are they not reversible?
My experience with Promags over the years has been very hit and miss - some guns run fine with them, some don't like them at all. I always seem to get the best results from factory mags so that's what I prefer to stick with. If I can't source any factory mags before the WA ban goes into effect on July 1 I'll order up a supply of the Promags. Your solution of just buying another P-10C isn't completely out of the question; I suppose if a deal too good to say no to came along...

Anyone have any factory CZ P-10 C 15-round magazines to sell, or know of a source? These don't appear to be available anywhere, even on GunBroker. Can find the factory CZ 10-rounders and the 15-round ProMags, but no factory CZ 15-rd. Any leads appreciated. Hoping to be able to source these before the WA mag ban goes into effect.

Found some, better hurry!!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.