JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was lucky enough to come across a PO7 Duty through a NWFA member. I really really like this gun. I hope you find you one - they are nice shooters. Will be nice to add to the CZ PO7 community :)

I have not seen one at a local shop. I did not see one at the Hillsboro gun show, nor did I see one at the Portland gun show. For some reason, they are on backorder through CZCustom and the price has gone up. You can try galleryofguns.com and use the gun genie - I think it shows 9 PO7s available.

Picked up a P07 today! This gun feels fantastic, I cant wait to shoot it. If I like this gun as much as I think I will, I see myself selling my others and getting more CZ's.

unfortunatly I had to buy it at kieths. I paid 439 for it. Seems like a good price. I found some at gun broker that were $540. I went and shot this gun today and I love it!!! I am thinking its time to sell some of my others and get more CZ's if they are anything like the p07.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.