JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw that.

Are some of the CZ pistols SA/DA with a decocker like a SIG?

How good is the trigger?

Yes - CZ makes every one of their current guns available with a safety or decocker. The P07 and P09 comes with the parts for both, the metal frame guns are either-or. Not sure if you can readily convert safety models to decocker or not. Their decockers are easier to use than Sigs, and better placed. P07 has an OK trigger, heavier than any of my metal framed guns did. Probably 13 or 14lbs DA and 6 or so SA. Last metal frame CZ I had had about a 12lb DA and 5lb SA trigger, and it was smoother. I like the P01 (compact, alloy frame 9mm with light rail, and decocker) and 75D (essentially the same gun, sans light rail) the best out of all.

Looking at the prices for the CGW kits, but the time a person got a CZ and a kit and had it installed, they could have bought a SIG.
Sure, but that's assuming the person wants a SIG. I know SIGs are supposed to be great. I've never gotten used to the high SIG bore axis and Just like the way CZs feel in hand and shoot. :confused:

Looking at the prices for the CGW kits, but the time a person got a CZ and a kit and had it installed, they could have bought a SIG.

CGW kits are cool, but unnecessary unless you want a race gun. Stock CZ triggers are fine, and no worse than a Beretta 92FS / M9 trigger, CGW kits are great if you want less take up, lighter pull etc, but like Apex triggers for plastic guns they are not a must have to make the gun run.

Sure, but that's assuming the person wants a SIG. I know SIGs are supposed to be great. I've never gotten used to the high SIG bore axis and Just like the way CZs feel in hand and shoot. :confused:

They are great - just expensive. It just occurred to me that if I were to want a stash/cache gun, a CZ SA/DA with decocker would be a nice choice vs. a Glock, instead of spending 2-3 times as much on a SIG.

Sometime I will have to try shooting a CZ.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top