JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
***SOLD***

Up for sale is a CZ P-01 Omega 9mm with alloy frame, black finish, black rubber grips and standard three dot sights that glow in the dark. This is a back up gun to my other P-01 Omega and it has only been to the range a few times. This model is discontinued by CZ. Includes parts to swap the manual safety to decocker. Includes original box, owner's manual and two 15 round magazines. It has a stainless steel guide rod from Cajun Gun Works but is otherwise stock. The Omega trigger system is a little bit better than the standard CZ trigger. $500 cash face to face or $550 if shipped (must be paid in full before shipping). I can travel north to Salem or south to Eugene. Not really interested in trades but maybe for a .357 magnum or metal frame 10mm with cash on my end.

NOTE: This gun is posted for sale on Gunbroker with a starting bid of $500. If someone bids on this before we finalize a deal, I will have to honor the Gunbroker bid. ***SOLD***

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: