JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a brand new 9mm CZ SP01 tactical. I love this gun but my issue is I want more magazine capacity. The gun came with two 18 round mags. I like to have mags that are 20+1 in the chamber or at least 19+1 in the chamber. Now I heard you can modify magazines to make this happen I've even been told you can buy mags for other guns that have those capacity that will fit the cz sp01. Does anyone have any information on this or know of a way to get more capacity on standard capacity magazines ? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Did you check here?

it's expensive for what it is, but

iOw0xZ.jpg

Last Edited:
I use the MecGar 19's in my 75B and they have been flawless.

This.

Use them as backup carry magazines for 2075 Rami bd. As one would expect, there is gap between grip & mag, however fully functional & more ergonomic than short mag well alone. If 11 rounds didn't fix the problem, another 19 sure would be handy.

Don't own an SP01, so no idea on how significant the mag/grip gap would be.

Is less on PCR/Compact.

No gap (obviously) on full-size 75b.

If standard CZ75b full-size mags work in an SP01, highly recommend the MecGar +2's.

This.

Use them as backup carry magazines for 2075 Rami bd. As one would expect, there is gap between grip & mag, however fully functional & more ergonomic than short mag well alone. If 11 rounds didn't fix the problem, another 19 sure would be handy.

Don't own an SP01, so no idea on how significant the mag/grip gap would be.

Is less on PCR/Compact.

No gap (obviously) on full-size 75b.

If standard CZ75b full-size mags work in an SP01, highly recommend the MecGar +2's.

I've got the SP01 but no 19's, it's huge. Flat plate, it runs 17's, the 18's have the little baseplate on them. I can't imagine there'd be a lot of gap with a 19

How much ? And what's the total round count for the mags ?

They are around 30$ and hold 19 total the mec gar mags are more reliable than the cz factory mags and are what cz ships their high end pistols with I use the 17 rounders for uspsa (the extensions make them too long for production division) and they are pretty bulletproof.

They are around 30$ and hold 19 total the mec gar mags are more reliable than the cz factory mags and are what cz ships their high end pistols with I use the 17 rounders for uspsa (the extensions make them too long for production division) and they are pretty bulletproof.

Apparently they're sold out that sucks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads