JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
TUALATIN
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling my cz SP-01 tactical 9mm comes with 7 mags 2 factory original mags and five round mec-gar mags also my cz 2075 rami 9mm with factory 10 round mag and 14 round mag with extension. You will also get a taser PULSE plus with 4 cartridges. Everything comes in a waterproof hard case from harbor freight. Everything is in excellent condition less than 50 rounds fired through both guns because I only bought 1 box of 100 brass 9mm rounds from Walmart. Guns have been clean thoroughly and oiled. You will also get gun cleaner and gun lube. I even have paper work. I bought the guns just last year in December. I am trying to sell everything together as a bundle. I'm asking 1500 cash for everything. You are more than welcome to come and check everything out sale will only be made at local FFL dealer you will also pay the transfer fee. Or we can mail the guns to your FFL without the slides . I am accepting cash offers. No trades. You can message me call me or text me 503-328-4439 you get everything you see ear protection even glasses if you want them.

20200224_195849.jpg 20200224_195650.jpg 20200224_195756.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service