JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Dropping price - now $580!

Selling my CZ 97B in .45 ACP. This gun is in great condition and is a wonderful shooter. Only issue is a small nick in the barrel bushing on the front that you can kind of see in the photos. Comes with one magazine.

Asking $580 OBO.

Transfer at an FFL somewhere between Everett and Bellevue. Buyer to pay transfer fee.

upload_2018-3-19_21-16-29.png
upload_2018-3-19_21-18-12.png upload_2018-3-19_21-15-10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can personally attest that the CZ product(s) are outstanding. I own a DW Bobtail and Kadet. Both shoot better than I. The fun factor is off the charts at the range. If you want to get someone new to shooting interested in the sport, this is a great gun. The new owner will be more than pleased. Best of luck on the sale.

I can personally attest that the CZ product(s) are outstanding. I own a DW Bobtail and Kadet. Both shoot better than I. The fun factor is off the charts at the range. If you want to get someone new to shooting interested in the sport, this is a great gun. The new owner will be more than pleased. Best of luck on the sale.
Very much agree! I have a DW VBOB too and it is by far my favorite 1911. CZ / DW make some very good stuff.

If you are down here for something else and it has no sold shoot me a message and we could work something out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.