JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$790
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my like-new CZ-97 BD chambered in .45 ACP. I put two mags through it at the range, cleaned it, and put it back in the safe. It truly is like-new. It was manufactured in 2020 (see slide mark).

I love the gun, but I'm thinning the collection to fund other life priorities.

Note - this is the BD model, not the B. The BD model is slightly more expensive as it comes with 3-dot tritium night sights and is decocker only.

Comes as it would brand-new in original box, documents, cleaning tools, etc. I also bought two extra factory mags for a total of 4. The mags go for $43 a pop normally.

Buyer pays transfer. I prefer Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, but I'm flexible.

MFG description here

20210129_181453.jpg 20210129_182836.jpg 20210129_183146.jpg 20210129_175010.jpg 20210129_183222.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the safety version, kinda wish I'd got the decocker. Wicked accurate pistol, I got 2nd at a bowling pin match with mine. GLWS!

Up for sale is my like-new CZ-97 BD chambered in .45 ACP. I put two mags through it at the range, cleaned it, and put it back in the safe. It truly is like-new. It was manufactured in 2020 (see slide mark).

I love the gun, but I'm thinning the collection to fund other life priorities.

Note - this is the BD model, not the B. The BD model is slightly more expensive as it comes with 3-dot tritium night sights and is decocker only.

Comes as it would brand-new in original box, documents, cleaning tools, etc. I also bought two extra factory mags for a total of 4. The mags go for $43 a pop normally.

Buyer pays transfer. I prefer Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, but I'm flexible.

MFG description here

View attachment 816511 View attachment 816512 View attachment 816513 View attachment 816515 View attachment 816516
I have a guy looking for one..I will chat with him and see what he says. I am a home-based FFL out of Hillsboro but if he wants it I may need to buy it from you than have him come pay for it later.....(he wasn't planning on getting it until mid march)....anyway I do him little favors from time to time...so I will see what he says.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.