JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Last chance on this piece. Gun broker will give me 275 in trade and then charge 400 or whatever they choose to mark it up to. I am looking for a good 40, or 45 cal semi auto...non taurus or a .357 revolver. Only other gun I will take as far as semi auto caliber is a ruger sr 22.
Gun has been carried for about 2 months inside the waist and I have put around 300 rounds through it...easy to do when you load 1 short of a full box of factory ammo with all 4 mags at the range. I have used all types of cheap range ammo and almost every kind of expensive defensive ammo. This gun proves every pull of the trigger why a vast majority of military and police around the world carry these. Never once has it misfired or had an issue of any kind.

Will take 325 cash if not in trade otherwise a good 40 cal would take first dibs, 45 also of high interest.

A 9mm or other pistol caliber rifle would be of high interest as well. Rifles must be of a cheap ammo variety and not a .22

buuuuuuuuuuump crazy people if you only knew what this beautiful double stack .380 with night sights was like to shoot you would kick yourself for letting someone else get it.

Tried to pm you but your mail box is full. Any interest in a Ruger GP100 DAO 4" 357 magnum, stainless - even have a police holster for it. Let me know.

James Ruby

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.