JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to trade my CZ-75BD for a nice 1911. It only has 150 rounds through it, cz custom half checkered cocobolo grips. uploadfromtaptalk1419996167226.jpg
Trade for Full Size 1911's
RIA+cash
Springfield
Colt
Remington
Other trades I may consider.
WASR+cash

This CZ-75BD is like new, its extremely accurate, those who own CZ's know how good CZ's are plus this is a beautiful example.

Want a chance to own this legendary handgun? Make me an offer with one of the following trade options and you may have that chance.
mb0j6r.jpg

Last Edited:
Hillsboro, OR as stated 2 posts above. =) Man cobra, you're always first to respond on everything!

On topic, do you want any Glocks? Like a 35? Just 1911?

would you give up a colt or a springfield> before I get ahead of myself i have to see how far you are from me. I just moved to oregon like a month ago with my wife. My wife my veto my decision lol.

Edit, wife said no to far apparently. She said anyone in the portland metro area.

I would give up a Springer - probably not a Colt. Let me look what I have in the safe. Go ahead and pm me what you consider the value to be, as well.

I could meet you in Vancover if we work something out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.