JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this CZ75B Omega new a year ago. It has not been shot much, 200 rounds maybe, it's barely broken in. I have 17 other handguns. If you are familiar with CZs you know that this gun is an excellent shooter. These guns are very reliable, the action is smooth, the trigger is crisp and precise. I just bought a different version of this same gun. Since I don't have unlimited resources it must go. Currently it has fiber optic sights installed, the originals are standard 3 dots and included with the sale along with the original box, magazines and documentation. I am mainly looking for cash sale, but would consider a CZ 75 compact for trade. Send me a pm if you have something to offer, all I can say is no. I am mostly interested in classic military style all steel handguns Price is $450

This photo is of the gun with the original sights when I bought it new:

DSC_2617.JPG

It's the one in the middle, the other ones are not for sale:

DSC_4043_01.JPG

These videos will put you in the mood to want to buy one :)

Last Edited:
Thanks for quick reply.
If you go for a compact get the pcr, bought mine in 1999 and it's never failed. Pcr has the loaded chamber indicator and carries really well. It's lighter than a p229 too

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.