JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This CZ exposed me and many others to these terrific pistols. The FIRST of MANY for me, and sadly, this one doesn't come out of the safe very often, so time to let it expose others.

This is part of the 2016 introduction of the Urban Grey series, and it is the CONVERTIBLE model, so it can be either setup as a decocker model (this is how I have it setup) or it can be converted easily to the SAFETY setup, like the original 75. It has the threaded barrel, so is suppressor or any other 1/2x28 accessory. This has the TRITIUM suppressor height night sights so your sight picture will clear a supressor. Moulded rubber grips provide that incredible CZ 'fits like a glove' grip. (Hickok 45 couldn't get over it!) This model came with the extra capacity 18 round magazines (2 included) so it can carry 19 rounds.

I am the 2nd owner, so can't give an accurate round count, but I have only put maybe 200 rounds through it ... barrel is bright, it shoots incredibly well, and never had anything remotely close to a malfunction. Hey, it's a CZ!

I have ALL original items that come with the pistol when new: Case, lock, safety conversion parts, owners manual, production certificate from factory and the test fire POA/POI printout, and of course the padded case.

$550, buyer pays transfer, I prefer A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha. Anything on the West Side of Portland could work in Hillsboro, Beaverton, Newberg or Tigard. I am a TCGC club member so could do it there, it's become much easier now.

Thanks for looking ...

IMG_0396.JPG IMG_0397.JPG IMG_0398.JPG IMG_0399.JPG IMG_0401.JPG IMG_0402.JPG IMG_0404.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.