JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an awesome and very accurate CZ 75B. The gun has functioned flawlessly and doesn't really show much in the way of use. It's my favorite pistol but I'm trying to get together enough cash to fund a nice piece of glass for a rifle.

Includes:
Pistol with Hogue grips
Original grips
Two 16rd factory magazines
Original factory paperwork
Speed loader
Original Case
Snap caps

Text or call 503 421 0298. The server wont allow me to upload most of my photos because of their size. Ill shoot you more photos upon request. 20140403_132525.jpg 20140403_133531.jpg 20140403_133531.jpg

This will be a FTF deal. Low ballers need not contact me.

$500 cash
Im located near Aurora

Last Edited:
This is an awesome and very accurate CZ 75B. The gun has functioned flawlessly and doesn't really show much in the way of use. It's my favorite pistol but I'm trying to get together enough cash to fund a nice piece of glass for a rifle.

Includes:
Pistol with Hogue grips
Original grips
Two 16rd factory magazines
Original factory paperwork
Speed loader
Original Case
Snap caps

Text or call 503 421 0298. The server wont allow me to upload most of my photos because of their size. Ill shoot you more photos upon request. View attachment 82158 View attachment 82157View attachment 82157

This will be a FTF deal. Low ballers need not contact me. I'm not interested in driving long distances.

$575 cash
Im located near Aurora

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.