JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new CZ-75b Kadet in .22lr, I swapped the front sight for a 1.5mm fiber optic front sight. Its an excellent shooter (a few people on here have fired it, and loved it), and the only reason I considered selling this is to get another CZ, or a 10mm. Included with the gun is 2 magazines, factory box and papers. Also I will include the factory front sight.

$500 takes it

Trades: interested in 9mm (mainly looking for 9mm CZs or FNP-9) or .45 handguns, stainless S&W revolvers (624, 629. 686+, ect)

(Oh and the specs on the side of the frame was just oil)

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Btt. If you look it up the Kadet (.22 top end) conversions are $350-400 alone!

Trades added, looking for 9mm or .45 handguns, stainless S&W revolvers or bolt action milsurp rifles (mosins, K98, other mausers, arisakas, enfields, ect.)

" If you look it up the Kadet (.22 top end) conversions are $350-400 alone!"
Is this capable of being converted to a larger caliber round?

If you can get a 9mm upper end (and magazines), you can throw it on. Although I hear that CZ no longer sells the 9mm top ends direct.

The bottom half of the gun is exactly the same as the 9mm CZ-75b, it is just mated with the kadet kit (.22 top end) at the factory to mae a stand alone .22 handgun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.