JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Put 110 more rounds through mine today.
Flawless. I wish my eyes were better , i can't do it justice any more. But I shoot it well enough
To defend myself...
I have put about 800 rounds through it so far. 1 bad round of ammo was the only failure. Big ol dent in the primer just didn't go bang...tj3006

Flawless. I wish my eyes were better , i can't do it justice any more. But I shoot it well enough
To defend myself...
I have put about 800 rounds through it so far. 1 bad round of ammo was the only failure. Big ol dent in the primer just didn't go bang...tj3006

Nice!

If they fit your hand they are simply a hoot to shoot!

The 75D is just a touch shorter and lighter, but with the same hand fit, & the RAMI is much shorter and lighter, with the same hand fit if using mag sleeves in the 14rd'er.

The RAMI is a favorite everyday carry, 10+1 on board, plus a 14 and a 19.

To defend myself...
You should buy a 1911 Kimber.. that never woulda happened.

lol, joke

Loves my CZ 75b. Carried it for awhile. Eventually picked up its smaller l'il sister the CZ 75d pcr. Can carry that one all day with no problems. 16+1 is nice too. Its a shooter too. Just took it with me on an 8 hour road trip. Very comfy in a Bianchi #100 IWB. I sort of look at CZ 75s as the Czech 1911. Both platforms are about the same age and, WOW, what fun to shoot. Wish they made a 75d pcr all pimped out in stainless steel like my 75b!

My first CZ was a 75B and I loved it. Glad you're enjoying your pistola. Kindly keep us in the loop.

I finally got my PCR to the range last Friday and put three hundred assorted rounds through it. It's super accurate and feels great. Although the Dawson Precision night sights are really, really tiny.

My first cz was my p09. Ironically I don't like my p09 all that much. It's a great gun just too slim for my hand. I have issues being consistent. It's super accurate. Now this 75d compact...oh my gosh does it fit my hand and my index finger like a glove! Trigger is in the perfect zone on my finger tip. The frame just feels like it was made for me. The width with the rubber grips is perfect. I'm digging the rubber base plates too.

...I wish my eyes were better...

Same problem here. As it happens, last week we were shooting a CZ75 with a red dot sight on it. With my glasses on I hit an 18" gong at 100 yds 8 out of 10 shots. Yeah, I barely believe it myself. I'm getting one.

170803_105758c.jpg