JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

Found my dream Tanfoglio Limited Pro, so this one has to go. Just got it 2 weeks ago and shot it once, but I love my hard chrome Tanfoglio. =)

This is a beautiful CZ SP-01 Tactical. It has factory night sights, decocker, rail, and is SUPER accurate. It's chambered in .40S&W for easy major power factor and for extra power. Two magazines included.

In my pics, I have some cool blue LOK grips currently on it, but will come with the regular factory grips.

Pics:
v8JojB5.jpg
PpLPAbG.jpg
FqTN4C1.jpg
E9jSgFS.jpg

Price:
$499 cash local delivered to an FFL.
$538 shipped via ShipMyGun.com to a legal state
Add $40 for the LOK grips if you want them!

Thanks!

Still available as I haven't found a super easy way of meeting up with anyone. =) Hard to get to Vancouver currently for me.

haha, I know, and multiple people wanted it in Oregon. Oh well, someone will get a good deal. Like I said, awesome gun, but Keith's had a Limited Pro and I'm a sucker for chrome. =)

Keith's had a Limited Pro and I'm a sucker for chrome. =)

Kieth's carrying Tanfoglio now? I had him order an Elite Limited for me a couple of years ago, at that time he didn't carry any! Wonder if I helped start that?

Be sure and share the new "Baby" on the board, if you don't mind.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.