JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
TUALATIN
State
Oregon
Hello I'm looking for two CZ 75 SP-01 TACTICAL'S

IF YOU ONLY HAVE 1 ILL BUY IT. IT MUST BE IN EXCELLENT MECHANICAL CONDITION I WOULD ALSO PREFER EXCELLENT COSMETIC CONDITION. I CAN MEET YOUR AT A FFL OR I CAN PAY TO HAVE IT SHIPPED TO MY LOCAL FFL DEALER. PAYMENT WILL DEPEND ON CONDITION AND WHAT ACCESSORIES COMES WITH IT I MAY NOT BUY EVERYTHING BUT ILL DEFINITELY BUY THE GUN.

I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THE
CZ 75 SP01 TACTICAL WITH DECOCKER IN 9MM I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER FIREARMS.

YOU CAN MEASAGE ME HERE OR YOU CAN TEXT ME AT 503-328-4439 or email me at
[email protected]

THANK YOU.

20200719_215325.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
They are fantastic. Sorry, not letting this one go.. CGW Pro Upgrade on internals, Mahovsky's Metalife Hard Chrome plated slide and controls ... good choice, hope you find one!

SP-01 PLATED.jpg

So I have one, what are they worth? Traded a buddy for a Glock 34 (I had two and he wanted one of them - basic model no upgrades)...did I do ok? I see CZ running from 500 to 1200 dollars but not seeing any used SP01s.

61749842855__01FA2BA3-33CB-47E3-A0D6-A2D923EB5860.JPG

Yours is the less common non "Tactical" model. Personally this is the one I prefer, but the OP was looking for the Tactical version which has the decocker. Nice gun though, especially with the light and extra mags.

So I have one, what are they worth? Traded a buddy for a Glock 34 (I had two and he wanted one of them - basic model no upgrades)...did I do ok? I see CZ running from 500 to 1200 dollars but not seeing any used SP01s.

View attachment 728916

View attachment 728916
Well because they are hard to find now a new one can go from 700 to 900. Nice gun but I'm not a big fan of urban grey. How ever though I would very much like to buy your Mec-Gar mags. Message me if your interested in selling. What are they 19 round mags with the extended bases ?

I have exactly what you're looking for, a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical w/ the decocker and two 18rd mags. Everything is in excellent condition and it looks beautiful, but I'm not really trying to part with it.. How much are you offering?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.