JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I posted this in the handgun discussion but I thought I might get more help in here.. I looking to make my next purchase and I looked at one of these today. I really like the way it feels and looks but I don't know too much about this model, or CZ's in general. This particular one has different sights and a threaded barrel. Looking for insight into quality, accuracy, value, and anything else that might be good to know.

Thanks!
20141107_172408.jpg

I can't speak personally for the P07 but I own a P09 9mm and it is one accurate shooter. I've had it since february and it has been a very reliable pistol. Well made, CZ has a great reputation for making accurate and reliable guns. I've been considering getting the P07 for concealed carry purposes. The P09 (9mm) holds 19 in the mag + 1 in the chamber. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the P07 if I had the funds right now! Good luck in your decision, but I think you won't regret getting one.:cool:

I don't think you'll find many people with anything bad to say about the CZ 75 series. I've shot many a round through a 1990's CZ 75. Wonderful gun, and wish I could buy it out of my dads collection.

The one thing I have ever heard was that guys with baseball mitts for hands can have trouble with the slide. Honestly I think they need to learn how to properly grab things.

Well I haven't heard a bad thing yet so I have the new P-07 on order with the tritium sights. I'm excited to say the least

You will be happy with it I'm sure. Let us all know what you think after you've shot it, and the grin on your face subsides and allows you to type a reply! :cool:

Every time I have money for a pistol I'm always on the look out for the p07 but I can never find it. I should have got one when sportco had the OD greens on sell for $475, kick myself in the buns every time I think of it.

Every time I have money for a pistol I'm always on the look out for the p07 but I can never find it. I should have got one when sportco had the OD greens on sell for $475, kick myself in the buns every time I think of it.

Davidson's has 3 15rd and 1 16rd P07 available in or lower than that price.
Go get one ;) my link is with my zip so just redo it with yours

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/default.aspx?pg=list&mfg=CZ-USA&mdl=CZ P-07&cat=All&type=All&cal=All&fin=&sit=&zipcode=97024

Congratulations, CZs are great pistols...I've owned a few over the years.
I love my early '90s CZ 75, and it's one of my favorite carry pieces.
If I haven't shot it for a while
I'm always surprised at how comfortable it is to hold, and shoot...like shaking the hand of an old friend.
Also it's the most accurate of all the 9mms I have or have had.

Congratulations, CZs are great pistols...I've owned a few over the years.
I love my early '90s CZ 75, and it's one of my favorite carry pieces.
If I haven't shot it for a while
I'm always surprised at how comfortable it is to hold, and shoot...like shaking the hand of an old friend.
Also it's the most accurate of all the 9mms I have or have had.

That's awesome. I plan on having mine for a really long time. Gonna shoot it for the first time this sunday!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top