JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Need to sell a couple awesome rifles for bills. PRICES ARE OBO. PLEASE PM YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR PICS.

First up is a cz 550 varmint Kevlar in 308 with only 60 rds through it.rifle has the single set trigger which is incredibly nice, it has a hs precision kevlar stock factory from cz. this rifle is extremely accurate for a factory gun first group on paper was .435, 4 rd detachable box mag cz 30mm scope rings. rifle is in excellent condition. I am the original owner and have original box and all paperwork including warranty card
Price is 850 OBO.

Second is a cz 527 varmint Kevlar basically a twin of the rifle listed above but in 223, Only one box of 20 has been shot through the gun. Comes factory from cz with an hs precision Kevlar stock and single set trigger which is incredibly nice comes with one detachable box mag and 1 inch cz rings. I am the original owner and have original box with all paperwork including warranty card.
Price is 850 OBO

If you read the description it says how many rounds have been fired the round counts are so low they may as we'll be NIB. I can send pics if you pm your phone number.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.