JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I searched the archives and didn't see an answer so here we go.
CZ52 owners what are some parts upgrades that you have done ? Thinking new grips and replacing the rollers. What else should I do?

IMG_6806.jpeg

Very cool pistols and very fun cartridge.

There is a company that makes aftermarket firing pins for those. That is the weak spot of the system. They recommend keeping several firing pins on hand.

Last one I had ~'97 had a spare barrel chambered for 9x19, even then was much easer to feed a 9mm. At the same time I also had an HK P9S also a roller block action, ya don't think HK thieved the idea from CZ do ya?

I have had my CZ52 for about 30 years now. I like it exactly the way it is; stock, like it came out of the factory. I don't shoot it a lot because of ammunition.

I had never heard of 9mm barrels for these, that would be really cool to acquire one.

Last one I had ~'97 had a spare barrel chambered for 9x19, even then was much easer to feed a 9mm. At the same time I also had an HK P9S also a roller block action, ya don't think HK thieved the idea from CZ do ya?
The CZ52 is a recoil operated action - the barrel moves with the slide, and the rollers do the same thing as a Beretta locking block to lock the slide and barrel together.

The P9S is a delayed blowback action with a fixed barrel. Rollers transmit mechanical disadvantage between the bolt head and the slide. Completely different system.

I've seen aftermarket barrels with compensators for the CZs.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top