JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I shoot myself for not buying a bunch when they were a lot less.

Yep. Went almost as crazy as you did on a 457.
Yea…so I just put a two stage trigger on mine. It's quite awesome! I'll see if I can find a trigger gauge to record the stages. Made by a guy who goes by "triggers by scar".

I have a couple of those Anarchy mag extenders. Could never get them to work - decided 10 rounds was just fine. Let me know if you want to give them a try.

Yea…so I just put a two stage trigger on mine. It's quite awesome! I'll see if I can find a trigger gauge to record the stages. Made by a guy who goes by "triggers by scar".

I have a couple of those Anarchy mag extenders. Could never get them to work - decided 10 rounds was just fine. Let me know if you want to give them a try.
Have you found a club in VA yet to keep shooting NRL22?

Thanks! Only on those >10 shots stages can that sort of thing be useful. I've seen many running CZ have issues with the extensions. Almost easier just to swap mags. Been spending more time and money on support gear, bags and similar. Still haven't bought a good bipod, I haven't decided on one yet.

Thanks! Only on those >10 shots stages can that sort of thing be useful. I've seen many running CZ have issues with the extensions. Almost easier just to swap mags. Been spending more time and money on support gear, bags and similar. Still haven't bought a good bipod, I haven't decided on one yet.
I really liked the mdt one and was hoping they'd of had a better Xmas sale…it wasn't enough of a discount for me. Thinking about Thunder Beast Arms's bipod to replace the Harris.

Yea but it's the same shiz as Portland. All the best places are private with year+ waiting lists and we may only be here for another 7 months. None of them have a silhouette range. So…just showing up for public matches and practicing on open land for the moment.

I did find a farmer who rents his land out for shooters - about 550yards at max and he wants $100/day. A bit steep for a short trip by myself but thinking about that for when my in laws are here. Cheaper than an indoor range and I've got plenty of steel to shoot. Might try making some games targets…be cool to have a scaled down Texas star for .22LR shooting from 150/200yds.

Yea but it's the same shiz as Portland. All the best places are private with year+ waiting lists and we may only be here for another 7 months. None of them have a silhouette range. So…just showing up for public matches and practicing on open land for the moment.

I did find a farmer who rents his land out for shooters - about 550yards at max and he wants $100/day. A bit steep for a short trip by myself but thinking about that for when my in laws are here. Cheaper than an indoor range and I've got plenty of steel to shoot. Might try making some games targets…be cool to have a scaled down Texas star for .22LR shooting from 150/200yds.
Awesome. Glad to hear you are still going at it. You were getting pretty damn good there before leaving.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top