JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just that :) I have the factory box, CZ uses the same box for all of their rifles so it's HUGE but it's the right one. The 5th 'magazine' in the photos is actually the single shot adaptor. The red dot mount is the Aimpoint Micro Mount standard, there is a link at the bottom for the sights it fits. I got this off Aliexpress but from all the photos I looked at it is the same mount that Aimpoint sells for significantly more. Also included but not in the photos is the front sight hood, set it on the counter and forgot to put it in the photos. The rifle still has all of the factory stickers on it. Really a safe queen I bought for the family to use when we went shooting, but time and tide and all that and they all got good jobs and lives elsewhere
The Holosun is not included at this price, but if you really want it maybe we can come to an agreement
As always, I like A Cut Above Pawn, but I'm open to suggestions

Asking $550.00

Cash only on this one, as with the others, I bid on something I didn't expect to win and now I have to pay for it :p
CZScout 01.jpg
CZScout 02.jpg
CZScout 03.jpg
CZScout 04.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service