JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Sig 232 .380 that I've had for a while and only put a couple of hundred rounds thru and have come to the conclusion that while it is a nice pistol, I would prefer to have something else. It's the only .380 I have and I am thinking about selling it and picking up another 9mm.

I'm thinking about the CZ 2075 RAMI. Looks like it would be a good carry piece and I like the SA/DA option. Anyone have one or have any experience with one? Opinions please.

There are two types of CZ 2075 Rami pistol, polyframe and alloy frame. I had a poly framed one with a special run S/S slide in9mm. Had lot of problems with it, to CZ's credit they took the pistol back and explained that that particular gun was unusable and would I like a replacement, giving me the option of another Rami or a PO-1. I took the PO-1 and have never looked back. I found the Rami hard to control accuracy wise, now that is just me. My preference for a smaller pistol in 9mm is my 3rd generation Taurus PT111 in 9mm. I would take a look at the CZ-PO-1 in the same price range, a real neat gun. Hopes this helps you. Can't go wrong with a CZ. Spad

SPAD Thanks. I'll look into the PO-1. I had just heard great things about the CZ's, not that the Taurus products aren't good. Is th PO-1 that much larger than the RAMI?

Cougfan, Go to the CZ website and you can do some comparison. The PO-1 is roughly half and inch longer and 3 tenths of an inch taller, and 1.5 lbs for the Rami vs 1.8 for the PO-1. Having shot both I like the PO-1. I replaced the small Rami with the Taurus which weighs a lot less and is an interesting gun. Stryker fired, has a Glock style trigger, but with a safety and second strike capability. What other guns do you have? I also have a Sig225/P6 and a Sig SP2022. I'm going to go tru my Sig P6 and put new springs in it and probably start carrying that.CZ PO-1 is a good gun You won't be disappointed. Spad

I have A CZ Rami 2075 .40... Its a great gun in a small package. I had some feed problems with mine when I first got it. But my gunsmith fixed it. and Its all good now.. And it was a problem that was cause by the manufacture I dont like the Look of CZ's gun. but the Rami caught my eye and Iv always wanted one... What Cal do you want, price and where are you looking to get it?

Glockguy, I haven't settled on the RAMI yet, but it looked interesting, but if I get another 9mm it will be a CZ. I have a S&W 5906 9mm, but it weighs more than my 1911's loaded! If I could get anything it would be and EMP because I just love 1911 style pistols, but they are pretty pricey. Need to look at Gunbroker and other sites to do some research on pricing. I may post my Sig 232 this weekend, but haven't quite made up my mind.