JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling because I don't need 2 of the same gun as I am thinning the herd. The Rami is a compact gun that shoots like a full size steel frame gun. The previous owner added night sights for the rear, and it seems he scratched the slide and added touch up paint. The gun comes with one 10 round magazine and a soft pistol case. $450 with the factory rubber grips, or $480 with a set of new French walnut grips (and factory rubber grips). Besides the cosmetic blemish on the slide, the gun is in great shape with low round count. Cash only, no trades. Buyer is responsible for transfer fees.

R

A2F5E7CF-04B6-406E-8525-06EA7B150DF3.jpeg C4FAD379-C196-48DA-A872-D7B32E002674.jpeg 3D31058E-D9E5-42BE-A347-4EAA777052E0.jpeg FC101268-FE94-45FF-BD5F-5C75F96BC6F3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
$200 under priced

Geeze, I had that same thought right after this pistol was put up.

The fact that it's still up, especially with the option for an extra set of beautiful grips - just confuses me. In the fall of 2019 (when I was looking for this pistol) a couple of these surfaced at $650 - $700 - and they were immediately GONE.

What that heck is going on. This is the best deal I've seen on the site in a long time.

FWIW - seller is a good guy. I've done a deal with him. You can buy with confidence.

Geeze, I had that same thought right after this pistol was put up.

The fact that it's still up, especially with the option for an extra set of beautiful grips - just confuses me. In the fall of 2019 (when I was looking for this pistol) a couple of these surfaced at $650 - $700 - and they were immediately GONE.

What that heck is going on. This is the best deal I've seen on the site in a long time.

FWIW - seller is a good guy. I've done a deal with him. You can buy with confidence.

Thanks for the kind words!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.