JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hello, I am selling a DH132A CVC Helmet Large made by BAE Systems and has the helmet liner etc, Bose head phones, unsure if they work. No cracks in the kelvar, just some of the paint is chipping off, no big deal. The DH-132A is the second generation of the CVC DH 132 helmet designs. From what I've found on the internet

DH132- Is just a bump helmet
DH132A- Is a Kevlar helmet and has ballistic protection and is lighter than "B" Model
DH132B- Is thicker and heavier than the "A" but provides slightly more ballistic protection

I bought this wanting to make a SOHAH / FAST Helmet but I had the time or the money to do so. If you google CVC conversion or DH132 Conversion, or variest keywords you can see how it is done. I recommend using a OCC-Liner Kit either by the HK Air Soft Company FMA or getting the real deal Ops-Core one, but you can use a ACH/MICH . If you're a serious buyer I can send you links of what you'd need to do it, along with accessories like a ARC rail and VAS NVG Shroud. If you purchase I can give you a few tips I learned from the extensive time researching on the internet.

I'm looking to get $150 (this is FTF pick up in SE Portland, OR) out of it, that is how much I paid excluding shipping. Open to trades, tactical gear etc, let me know what you have.

Thank you for looking, Any question or additional pictures, feel free to ask.

P1020133.JPG

P1020135.JPG

P1020136.JPG

P1020137.JPG

P1020138.JPG

P1020139.JPG

P1020141.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class