JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Hawken that needs some love. Nothing is horribly wrong, it's mainly just rust, dust, old grease. Shouldn't take more than an afternoon with some basic tools to get it back to its former glory. It's a heavyweight barrel, 50 caliber, and the stock is one of the prettiest I've ever seen.

$80 is a firm price. These sell new for $400. A great start to a new hobby in black powder (and I'm happy to walk you through all you need to know), or a wonderful addition to an existing collection. No FFL required, come by and it leaves with you. Hang it over the mantle, take it out hunting, repel redcoats. Black Powder is by far the most fun type of shooting that can be had. Local shops have everything you need, including a ramrod, the only missing piece of this rifle. I have no earthly idea where it ended up.

I would trade this and cash on my end for a Mosin of any kind, in any condition.

20220904_135927.jpg 20220904_135939.jpg 20220904_135955.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great price on your CVA...good luck with your sale...!

Long shot...but if the buyer of this rifle lives anywhere near me...
I'd be happy to help with the fixin' up or loading , shooting and cleaning advice.
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.